Home > Hotel Savings Strategies > Rebid on Priceline Hotels
Rebid on Priceline Hotels
What to do if your first Priceline bid is rejected
If your first Priceline bid is not accepted, here are some options for your next move.
These tips add to what you learned in Hotel Savings Strategies.
- You cannot immediately rebid on Priceline hotels for the same request. However, if you change any of the options (such as star category or neighborhood), you CAN rebid right away. Provided you change a particular of the itinerary, you can also submit a higher bid, depending on how much you want to travel.
When you bid this time, bid on both your previous neighborhood AND the one you wish to add. You may end up getting your first choice.
You can keep adding neighborhoods and star categories and changing dates until you run out of options. Rebidding in this way increases your chances to save.
Name Your Own Price & Save up to 60% OFF Hotels!
- If you have time before you travel, you can wait 24 hours and rebid on your identical itinerary.
- You don't have to give up if your rebids are rejected. In most cases, you should be able to go back to Hotwire.com and grab its price.
If you missed the Hotwire.com deadline, you can change your request (such as dates, quality, or neighborhood) and get another chance.
- You can also check Priceline's Express Deals, which have low prices:
Express Hotel Deals in your favorite city, save up to 50% with no bidding
- Or, you can modify your itinerary and find the best price on one of the other discount sites like Hotels.com you researched earlier.
Go to Hotel Check List for help making your trip go more smoothly once your reservation is confirmed.
Return to Hotel Savings Strategies for techniques that help lower your hotel costs.
May your rebid on Priceline hotels be successful. Happy traveling!
Top of page