Priceline Car Rental Deals
More than 100,000 rental cars go unused every day. That's lost revenue for car rental companies, and a great opportunity for you to save with Priceline car rental deals!
In five easy steps, you learn Priceline car rental deals pros and cons—they are not for everybody—and the ins and outs of booking them.
Steps One – Check regular prices
Check regular prices.
Step Two - Know deals pros & cons.
We'll start with Priceline car rental deals disadvantages because these may be crucial to your decision.
- No refunds (does not apply to regular Priceline rentals).
- No changes (also does not apply).
- Don't book if have a bad driving record (DUIs, etc.).
- Note age rules before paying - minimum varies by city.
- Priceline car rental deals feature big name companies like Avis.
- These usually have most convenient airport locations.
- Unlimited mileage in U.S.
- More likely to find quick service (such as a new car if break down) when drive to other areas.
- Guaranteed lowest price by Priceline.
Step Three - Look for Priceline car rental deals
If available in price list, these are called "Express Deals." After paying, your vehicle will come from one of the companies listed.
For biggest discounts —
- Rent at least 5 full days (at least 120 hours) or
- Rent weekends – These rates can start as early as Noon Thursday at some airports.
Note: Express Deals do not always mean lowest prices. Less well-known companies, often with off-airport locations, may offer a lower price. That may work for you.
NOTE! Low Express Deal prices allow no refunds and no changes. (See follow up below for exceptions.)
Step Four – Book
Make sure the name on the reservation matches the name on the driver's licence. If you have DUIs and similar serious offenses on your record you may want to avoid booking non-refundable rates.
Step Five – Follow up
- Bring your Priceline printed car rental confirmation or have it handy on your cellphone.
- Call rental agency if flight arriving late. Make sure that you have its local number.
- Call 1-877-477-5807 Priceline if airline cannot get you there that day due to reason beyond your control (cancelled flight. etc.).
- Have all drivers sign contract upon pickup. Otherwise, voids insurance when unauthorized one drives.
- Photograph any damage with at one point showing car's position in the rental lot.
- Have car rental agency list every defect (paying special attention to window glass) and give you a copy before leaving.
Enjoy your Priceline car rental deals savings!